The Ashbee Shower Valve Trim from DXV reflects the spirit of the Arts and Crafts design movement with meticulous detail. An exquisite choice for the classic bathroom, this shower valve trim is equipped with dependable, double-ceramic pressure balance technology for consistent water temperature, anti-scald protection, and smooth, flawless operation. Designed to coordinate with the entire Ashbee Collection. Requires Flash Shower Rough-in Valve, sold separately.
- From the Ashbee Collection - Classic Movement
- Classic details add beauty and dimension
- Made of durable cast brass for reliability and long wear
- Includes one-piece, double-ceramic pressure balance cartridge for drip-free performance and smooth handle operation
- Adjustable hot limit safety stop eliminates the risk of scalding
- Maintains constant water temperature regardless of changes in water pressure
- Concealed mounting hardware for a clean, custom look
- Requires Flash Shower Rough-in valve D35101SS0, sold separately
Product Height - 200 mm Product Length- 92.6 mm Product Width_ -200 mm
|Color / Finish
Shower Valves and Diverters
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.