Stately, sculptural and featuring a well-proportioned design, the St. George One-Piece Elongated Toilet from DXV is a luxurious addition to a classic bathroom design. With a tribute to the tradition of decorative detail, this one-piece toilet design creates a seamless, sleek look with no crevices between the tank and bowl. Using approximately 20% less water per flush than the environmental requirement for new toilets, the St. George is a certified high-efficiency, low-flow toilet that meets all EPA WaterSense® criteria Elevating the standard of cleanliness, the St. George toilet features the PowerWash® rim which scrubs the bowl with pressurized water from the rim, and our innovative EverClean® surface, an antimicrobial glaze that repels stains and inhibits the growth of bacteria and mildew on the toilet surface. Make a statement with the St. George Collection.
- ADA Compliant
- Elongated Toilet Bowl design Vitreous China
- Right Height - 16-1/2" (419mm) rim height for accessible applications
- 12" (305mm) rough-in
- 2" fully-glazed concealed trapway
- High-efficiency (1.28 gpf/4.8 Lpf) 1.28 gallons per flush helps to save water
- Siphon Action jetted bowl - 1,000 MaP score
- PowerWash® rim - scrubs the bowl with each flush
- EverClean® Surface - inhibits the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew on the surface
- 3" Flush valve with chemical resistant flapper
- Includes design matched Duroplast slow-close toilet seat
- Color-matched bolt caps included
Meets the Americans with Disabilities Act Guidelines and ANSI A117.1 Requirements for Accessible and Usable Building Facilities-Check Local Codes.
California Green Building Code Approved.
Save water and protect the environment when you choose WaterSense labeled products.
30" x 15" x 30-3/4" (762 x 380 x 781mm)
|Color / Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.