Design: Wetstyle Design Lab
From WETSTYLE's Ove Collection, this large trough sink accommodates two taps and a sleek curved design that merges functionality with style. Time is a luxury, and the two faucet design of this bathroom fixture allows for multiple users; functionality and style have merged in this elegant bathroom sink.
Made from ecologically friendly WETMAR BiO composite material, this sink is available in a True High Gloss or Matte white finish. A favourite of contemporary interior designers, this trough sink includes a wood bridge to optimize bathroom storage space and is a stunning addition to any washroom.
Create the bathroom of your dreams with WETSTYLE's Ove Collection.VariationsModelWETMAR BiO Finish
- White Matte (#MA)
- White True High Gloss (#GA)
- No Overflow
- With Overflow - Brushed Nickel (#BN)
- With Overflow - Matte Black (#MB)
- With Overflow - No Trim (#NT)
- With Overflow - Polished Chrome (#PC)
- With Overflow - Satin Brass (#SB)
- Handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
- Installation type: above counter
- Available with or without overflow
- Overflow trim finish options: polished chrome, brushed nickel, matte black, satin brass or no metallic trim
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.