Design: Pierre Bélanger and WETSTYLE Design Lab
Inspired by the concepts of freshness and purity, the VLBRS 16 drop-in sink from WETSTYLE's Lab Collection is an elegant washbasin designed for the modern bathroom. Featuring a rectangular design, the subtle beveled outer edges create a slick and unique bathroom fixture that will become the centerpiece of your washroom.
Made from ecologically friendly WETMAR BiO material, this sink features a thick back deck designed to accommodate a faucet and hold soaps, toothbrushes, or decorations; a luxurious sink that will draw the eye with its timeless beauty.
Design the bathroom of your dreams - discover WETSTYLE's Lab Collection. VariationsModelWETMAR BiO Finish
- White Matte (#MA)
- White True High Gloss (#GA)
Faucet Hole Drilling
- No Overflow
- With Overflow - Brushed Nickel (#BN)
- With Overflow - Matte Black (#MB)
- With Overflow - No Trim (#NT)
- With Overflow - Polished Chrome (#PC)
- With Overflow - Satin Brass (#SB)
- No Faucet Hole
- One Hole for Mono Faucet (#1)
- Three Holes for Widespread Faucet (#8)
- Handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
- Available with or without overflow
- Overflow trim finish options: polished chrome, brushed nickel, matte black, satin brass or no metallic trim
- Faucet hole options: 1 hole (for mono faucet), 3 holes (for widespread faucet) or no hole (for wall-mounted faucet)
- Option: Pop-up drain
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||20 lbs / 9 kg
||This sink has a recessed drain hole. For a perfect fit, we strongly recommend using the following drain models: DS02RF or DS02RF-O
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.