Design: Jo l Dupras, Pierre Bélanger and WETSTYLE Design Lab
Part of WETSTYLE's Deco Collection, the VDCOXS 60 semi-recessed washbasin is designed with fluidity in mind, featuring elegant extra-slim rounded corners and a striking symmetrical design. This is an ideal addition to a family or ensuite bathroom, featuring dual deep bowl sinks and subtle recessed drains that allow for multiple users at once, increasing bathroom efficiency.
Made from ecologically friendly WETMAR BiO material, this luxurious sink is available in a True High Gloss or Matte white finish. The versatility of this sink has made a favourite of modern interior designers, allowing for deck mounted faucets and the option to add overflows if they are needed.
Discover the Deco Collection today; the bathroom of your dreams awaits.VariationsModelWETMAR BiO Finish
- White Matte (#MA)
- White True High Gloss (#GA)
Faucet Hole Drilling
- No Overflow
- With Overflow - Brushed Nickel (#BN)
- With Overflow - Matte Black (#MB)
- With Overflow - No Trim (#NT)
- With Overflow - Polished Chrome (#PC)
- With Overflow - Satin Brass (#SB)
- No Faucet Hole
- One Hole per Drain for Mono Faucets (#1)
- Three Holes per Drain for Widespread Faucets (#8)
- Handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
- Installation type: extra-slim recessed
- Available with or without overflow
- Overflow trim finish options: polished chrome, brushed nickel, matte black, satin brass or no metallic trim
- Faucet hole options: 1 hole (for mono faucet), 3 holes (for widespread faucet) or no hole (for wall-mounted faucet)
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||38 lbs / 17 kg
||This sink has a recessed drain hole. For a perfect look, we strongly recommend using the following drain models: DS02RF or DS02RF-O
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.