Design: Jo l Dupras, Pierre Bélanger and WETSTYLE Design Lab
Subtle rounded corners create a fluid, gentle sink. The VDCOS 48 washbasin is part of WETSTYLE's Deco line of bathroom fixtures; a versatile sink with a dual bowl design that offers the luxury of choice. This lavatory can accommodate deck mounted faucets, with the option for overflows to be installed should they be desired. These overflows are available in a number of finishes, including polished chrome, brushed nickel, matte black, satin brass, or no metal trim.
Made from luxurious, ecologically friendly WETMAR BiO composite material, this bathroom sink is available in an elegant True High Gloss or Matte white finish. This sink has become a favourite among contemporary interior designers for its elegant minimalist design, featuring deep bowls and recessed drains that create a clean look.
Discover the Deco Collection and design the bathroom of your dreams today. VariationsModelWETMAR BiO Finish
- White Matte (#MA)
- White True High Gloss (#GA)
Faucet Hole Drilling
- No Overflow
- With Overflow - Brushed Nickel (#BN)
- With Overflow - Matte Black (#MB)
- With Overflow - No Trim (#NT)
- With Overflow - Polished Chrome (#PC)
- With Overflow - Satin Brass (#SB)
- No Faucet Hole
- One Hole per Drain for Mono Faucets (#1)
- Three Holes per Drain for Widespread Faucets (#8)
- Handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
- Installation type: semi-recessed
- Available with or without overflow
- Overflow trim finish options: polished chrome, brushed nickel, matte black, satin brass or no metallic trim
- Faucet hole options: 1 hole (for mono faucet), 3 holes (for widespread faucet) or no hole (for wall-mounted faucet)
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||34 lbs / 15 kg
||This sink has a recessed drain hole. For a perfect look, we strongly recommend using the following drain models: DS02RF or DS02RF-O
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.