Design: Wetstyle Design Lab
Part of WETSTYLE's CUBE Collection, the VCS 72T trough semi-recessed washbasin features two adjoined sinks, divided by a wooden bridge in wenge shade. This sink allows for multiple users, increasing bathroom efficiency. An ideal addition to an ensuite or family restroom, this lavatory is made from ecologically friendly WETMAR BiO material, creating a unique bathroom fixture that is both ethical and functional.
Available in a True High Gloss or Matte white finish, the VCS 72T bathroom sink has become a favourite amongst contemporary interior designers. With a stunning design inspired by minimalist trends and geometrical symmetry, this lavatory is sure to draw the eye.
Create the bathroom of your dreams with WETSTYLE's CUBE Collection. VariationsModelWETMAR BiO Finish
- White Matte (#MA)
- White True High Gloss (#GA)
Faucet Hole Drilling
- No Overflow
- With Overflow - Brushed Nickel (#BN)
- With Overflow - Matte Black (#MB)
- With Overflow - No Trim (#NT)
- With Overflow - Polished Chrome (#PC)
- With Overflow - Satin Brass (#SB)
- No Faucet Hole
- One Hole per Drain for Mono Faucets (#1)
- Three Holes per Drain for Widespread Faucets (#8)
- Handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
- Oak bridge wenge shade included
- Installation type: above-counter
- Available with or without overflow
- Overflow trim finish options: polished chrome, brushed nickel, matte black, satin brass or no metallic trim
- Faucet hole options: 1 hole (for mono faucet), 3 holes (for widespread faucet) or no hole (for wall-mounted faucet)
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||75 lbs / 34 kg
||Oak bridge wenge shade; other shades can be ordered at an additional cost.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.