Design: Wetstyle Design Lab
Part of WETSTYLE's CUBE Collection, the VCS 60L semi-recessed sink is made from luxurious, ecologically friendly WETMAR BiO material.
This sink is centered in the left side of a luxurious piece of shimmering WETMAR BiO composite material, an ecologically friendly bathroom fixture for ethically minded home designers.
Available in a lustrous True High Gloss or Matte white finish, this sink can accommodate deck mounted faucets and features a beautiful countertop; a versatile lavatory inspired by the freedom of choice.
Design the bathroom of your dreams with WETSTYLE.VariationsModelWETMAR BiO Finish
- White Matte (#MA)
- White True High Gloss (#GA)
Faucet Hole Drilling
- No Overflow
- With Overflow - Brushed Nickel (#BN)
- With Overflow - Matte Black (#MB)
- With Overflow - No Trim (#NT)
- With Overflow - Polished Chrome (#PC)
- With Overflow - Satin Brass (#SB)
- No Faucet Hole
- One Hole for Mono Faucet (#1)
- Three Holes for Widespread Faucet (#8)
- Handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
- Installation type: above-counter
- Available with or without overflow
- Overflow trim finish options: polished chrome, brushed nickel, matte black, satin brass or no metallic trim
- Faucet hole options: 1 hole (for mono faucet), 3 holes (for widespread faucet) or no hole (for wall-mounted faucet)
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||42 lbs / 19 kg
|IMPORTANT - FOR FLOATING SINK INSTALLATION:
||Bracket and/or decorative trim must be ordered at the same time as the lavatory.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.