Design: Wetstyle Design Lab
Luxurious design merges with functionality in the CUBE Collection, only from WETSTYLE. Symmetry merges with geometry to create the VCS 48L semi-recessed bathroom sink, made from ecologically friendly WETMAR BiO composite material. Featuring a sink off-centered on the left side of an elegant counter made from luxury material, this sink is an stunning addition to any washroom.
Available in either a True High Gloss or Matte white finish, this lavatory is a favourite among modern interior designers thanks to its versatility; deck mounted faucets pair with this lavatory, with the option for an overflow should one be desired.
Create the bathroom of your dreams with WETSTYLE's CUBE Collection. VariationsModelWETMAR BiO Finish
- White Matte (#MA)
- White True High Gloss (#GA)
Faucet Hole Drilling
- No Overflow
- With Overflow - Brushed Nickel (#BN)
- With Overflow - Matte Black (#MB)
- With Overflow - No Trim (#NT)
- With Overflow - Polished Chrome (#PC)
- With Overflow - Satin Brass (#SB)
- No Faucet Hole
- One Hole for Mono Faucet (#1)
- One Hole per Drain for Mono Faucets (#1)
- Three Holes for Widespread Faucet (#8)
- Handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
- Installation type: above-counter
- Available with or without overflow
- Overflow trim finish options: polished chrome, brushed nickel, matte black, satin brass or no metallic trim
- Faucet hole options: 1 hole (for mono faucet), 3 holes (for widespread faucet) or no hole (for wall-mounted faucet)
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.