Design: Wetstyle Design Lab
Exquisite minimalism merges with luxury design in WETSTYLE's CUBE Collection. Part of the METRO Series, the VCM 42 above-counter compact washbasin is a versatile bathroom fixture that can accommodate deck mounted faucets.
Made from ecologically friendly WETMAR BiO material, this bathroom sink is a favourite among contemporary interior designers due to the luxury of the surrounding countertop, a unique feature that optimizes bathroom storage space. Available in a pristine True High Gloss or Matte white finish, this lavatory brings elegant vintage bathroom fixtures into the modern home.
Discover the luxury that comes with choice in WETSTYLE's CUBE Collection. VariationsModelWETMAR BiO Finish
- White Matte (#MA)
- White True High Gloss (#GA)
Faucet Hole Drilling
- No Overflow
- With Overflow - Brushed Nickel (#BN)
- With Overflow - Matte Black (#MB)
- With Overflow - No Trim (#NT)
- With Overflow - Polished Chrome (#PC)
- With Overflow - Satin Brass (#SB)
- No Faucet Hole
- One Hole for Mono Faucet (#1)
- Three Holes for Widespread Faucet (#8)
- Handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
- Installation type: above-counter
- Available with or without overflow
- Overflow trim finish options: polished chrome, brushed nickel, matte black, satin brass or no metallic trim
- Faucet hole options: 1 hole (for mono faucet), 3 holes (for widespread faucet) or no hole (for wall-mounted faucet)
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||38 lbs / 17 kg
|IMPORTANT - FOR FLOATING SINK INSTALLATION:
||Bracket and/or decorative trim must be ordered at the same time as the lavatory.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.