Design: Wetstyle Design Lab
There is no luxury as valuable as time; The VC 60T trough above-counter sink allows two people to use it at the same time, increasing bathroom efficiency and cutting back on wait time to use the sink. From WETSTYLE's CUBE Collection, this is a perfect sink for an ensuite bathroom, preventing long wait times during the morning routine.
Made from ecologically friendly WETMAR BiO material, this sink is available in a True High Gloss or Matte white finish. Versatile design accommodates deck mounted faucets, with the option for overflows to be installed is desired. This bathroom fixture comes with a unique wood bridge in wenge shade that rests between the two faucets, adding a shelf and creating additional bathroom storage space.
Create the bathroom of your dreams - discover the CUBE Collection. VariationsModelWETMAR BiO Finish
- White Matte (#MA)
- White True High Gloss (#GA)
Faucet Hole Drilling
- No Overflow
- With Overflow - Brushed Nickel (#BN)
- With Overflow - Matte Black (#MB)
- With Overflow - No Trim (#NT)
- With Overflow - Polished Chrome (#PC)
- With Overflow - Satin Brass (#SB)
- No Faucet Hole
- One Hole per Drain for Mono Faucets (#1)
- Three Holes per Drain for Widespread Faucets (#8)
- Handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
- Oak bridge wenge shade included
- Installation type: above-counter
- Available with or without overflow
- Overflow trim finish options: polished chrome, brushed nickel, matte black, satin brass or no metallic trim
- Faucet hole options: 1 hole (for mono faucet), 3 holes (for widespread faucet) or no hole (for wall-mounted faucet)
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||62 lbs / 28 kg
||Oak bridge wenge shade; other shades can be ordered at an additional cost.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.