Design: WETSTYLE Design Lab
Hand made from natural wood, the F Collection from WETSTYLE is a rustic line of bathroom fixtures for the contemporary interior designer. The F 124 vanity features 2 or 4 large drawers, optimizing storage space, and is designed to house WETSTYLE's rear draining lavatories.
This vanity features an all-natural moisture resistant wood finish that increases durability, and is functional without compromising style. This vanity brings the beauty of the forest into your bathroom; a sturdy wooden fixture inspired by the beauty of natural world.
Get back to nature with WETSTYLE's F CollectionVariationsModel
- 24" Vanity - Two Drawers
- 30" Vanity - Two Drawers
- 36" Vanity - Two Drawers
- 42" Vanity - Four Drawers
- 48" Vanity - Four Drawers
- 54" Vanity - Four Drawers
- 60" Vanity - Four Drawers
- 66" Vanity - Four Drawers
- 72" Vanity - Four Drawers
- Oak Black (#31)
- Oak Coffee Bean (#37)
- Oak Natural (#1)
- Oak Smoked (#38)
- Oak Stone Harbour Grey (#36)
- Oak Wenge (#2)
- Oak White (#5)
- Premium Mozambique (#82)
- Premium Torrified Eucalyptus (#81)
- Walnut Chocolate (#16)
- Walnut Natural (#11)
- Walnut Natural No Calico (#12)
- Handcrafted in Montréal, Canada
- Top part perimeter and all exposed edges of console are made of solid wood 1/8" thick
- Other surfaces are in all natural wood veneer
- AWI rated level 5 marine grade finish for moisture resistance and durability (industry's highest finishing class)
- Solid maple dovetailed drawers
- Adjustable legs
- Recessed handles
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||For rear drain vessel sink or Cube Collection Metro Series lavatory combinations
||All natural wood finishes, may differ from sample or pictures as wood grains vary somewhat from piece to piece. This adds natural beauty and character making each made-to-order piece unique in veining, grain, pattern and color.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.