Design: Wetstyle Design Lab
Glacier is a CSA-approved and ADA-compliant shower receptor featuring an integrated linear-style hidden drain along one edge; a stylish and luxurious shower from WETSTYLE's Glacier Collection.
Made from ecologically friendly WETMAR BiO composite material, this shower base features an integrated channel drain that blends seamlessly into the base and a low threshold design that allows this fixture to be recessed into the floor of your washroom. This product features non-slip properties, and is available in a True High Gloss or Matte white finish.
Design the bathroom of your dreams with WETSTYLE.
WETMAR BiO Finish
- DG363601 - No Tile Flange
- DG363602B - Rear Drain - Back Wall
- DG363602L - Left Drain - Back Wall
- DG363602R - Right Drain - Back Wall
- DG363604L - Left Drain - Left and Back Walls
- DG363604R - Right Drain - Left and Back Walls
- DG363605L - Left Drain - Right and Back Walls
- DG363605R - Right Drain - Right and Back Walls
- DG363606B - Rear Drain - Three Wall Alcove
- DG363606L - Left Drain - Three Wall Alcove
- DG363606R - Right Drain - Three Wall Alcove
- White Matte (#MA)
- White True High Gloss (#GA)
- Handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
- Hidden linear drain design
- Zero-threshold design
- No membrane or floor slope construction is needed
- Made of WETMAR BiO, which is naturally slip-resistant
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||71 lbs / 32 kg
|IMPORTANT - SHOWER INSTALLATION SUPPLIES:
||A 1/4" tile flange will be supplied to comply with the requested position. Installed at the factory to prevent water leakage, this must be placed directly on the partition framing prior to the installation of drywall. For installation, it is important to level the shower receptor in order to ensure maximum drainage.
||No additional drain required
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.