Design: Wetstyle Design Lab
The DC Collection is a line of versatile shower receptors, from WETSTYLE. Made from ecologically friendly WETMAR BiO material that is warmer to touch than tile and possesses non-slip qualities, the DC 6030 receptor is the luxurious low-threshold shower base that is timeless in its design aesthetics.
Available in a True High Gloss or Matte white finish, this end drain model base is a versatile fixture that looks amazing in any washroom. The DC Collection of shower receptors are both stylish and functional, with a lack of grout lines creating a shower receptor that is easier to clean than their tiled counterparts.
Your dream bathroom awaits, at WETSTYLE.
WETMAR BiO Finish
- DC603001 - No Tile Flange
- DC603002B - Rear Drain - Back Wall
- DC603002L - Left Drain - Back Wall
- DC603002R - Right Drain - Back Wall
- DC603004L - Left Drain - Left and Back Walls
- DC603005R - Right Drain - Right and Back Walls
- DC603006B - Rear Drain - Three Wall Alcove
- DC603006L - Left Drain - Three Wall Alcove
- DC603006R - Right Drain - Three Wall Alcove
- White Matte (#MA)
- White True High Gloss (#GA)
- Handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
- Drain location: end-drain
- No membrane or floor slope construction is needed
- Made of WETMAR BiO, which is naturally slip-resistant
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||84 lbs / 38 kg
|IMPORTANT - SHOWER INSTALLATION SUPPLIES:
||A 1/4" tile flange will be supplied to comply with the requested position. Installed at the factory to prevent water leakage, this must be placed directly on the partition framing prior to the installation of drywall. For installation, it is important to level the shower receptor in order to ensure maximum drainage.
||Not supplied, any regular shower drain will fit
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.