Design: Jo l Dupras and WETSTYLE Design Lab
Warmth overcomes you, as you recline into the BTP 01, part of WETSTYLE's Tulip collection. Drawing inspiration from the flower that gives this standard sized tub its name, this bathtub features a design as delicate as a flower. Subtly curved edges flow seamlessly together, creating a unique shape that that emphasizes comfort and ergonomics while combining the aesthetic longevity of vintage bathtub design with contemporary trends.
Made from ecologically friendly WETMAR BiO material, this tub is designed with both comfort and ergonomics in mind with one end built with a reclined edge, with the other highlighting a straight back should you prefer to sit upright while bathing. This tub is available in both True High Gloss and Matte white finishes as well as a Dual finish that combines the two.
Remember the importance of taking a break, stopping, and smelling the flowers - dip into a Tulip today. VariationsModel
WETMAR BiO Finish
- BTP01-L - Freestanding Left
- BTP01-R - Freestanding Right
Drain Overflow Trim Finish
- White Dual (#DA)
- White Matte (#MA)
- White True High Gloss (#GA)
- Brushed Nickel Drain - No Trim Overflow (#BNNT)
- Brushed Nickel Drain and Overflow (#BN)
- Matte Black Drain - No Trim Overflow (#MBNT)
- Matte Black Drain and Overflow (#MB)
- Polished Chrome Drain - No Trim Overflow (#PCNT)
- Polished Chrome Drain and Overflow (#PC)
- Satin Brass Drain - No Trim Overflow (#SBNT)
- Satin Brass Drain and Overflow (#SB)
- Copper/Brass Connection - local code dependant (#COP)
- Standard ABS Connection
- Handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
- Integrated overflow
- Soft toe touch drain
- Plug & Bathe drain connection for quick install
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||68 gal / 310 l
||166 lbs / 75 kg
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.