Design: Wetstyle Design Lab
From the OVE collection, this tub features a 4 inch deck surround. This allows the comfort of deck mounted faucets without forfeiting the comfort of a spacious soaking tub. Featuring a large rounded basin, this tub is made from ecologically friendly WETMAR BiO material and is available in True High Gloss or Matte white finishes. The BOV 03 bathtub is similar to the BOV 02 model from the OVE collection of fixtures, but features a larger bathing well.
Sleek curves draw the eye as functionality meets luxury in this large freestanding soaking tub. Bring the luxury of ultimate relaxation into your home; submerge yourself in the warm water with your favourite book, and escape from the world. This tub is a testament to the strength of clean design.
Experience relaxation like you never have before - immerse yourself in OVE.VariationsModelWETMAR BiO Finish
Drain Overflow Trim Finish
- White Matte (#MA)
- White True High Gloss (#GA)
- Brushed Nickel Drain - No Trim Overflow (#BNNT)
- Brushed Nickel Drain and Overflow (#BN)
- Matte Black Drain - No Trim Overflow (#MBNT)
- Matte Black Drain and Overflow (#MB)
- Polished Chrome Drain - No Trim Overflow (#PCNT)
- Polished Chrome Drain and Overflow (#PC)
- Satin Brass Drain - No Trim Overflow (#SBNT)
- Satin Brass Drain and Overflow (#SB)
- Copper/Brass Connection - local code dependant (#COP)
- Standard ABS Connection
- Handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
- Integrated overflow
- Soft toe touch drain
- Plug & Bathe drain connection for quick install
- Oak bridge wenge shade included
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||85 gal / 387 l
||278 lbs / 126 kg
|OPTIONAL WHITE TRAP ACCESS
||(for deck-mounted faucet installation) is available by special order.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.