Design: Wetstyle Design Lab
From the OVE collection, this large tub features sleek curves and slender rounded edges, with a capacity that is able to comfortably accommodate two people in the same bath. Stylish and graceful, yet sturdy and expertly crafted, the BOV 01-66 soaking tub is luxurious yet functional.
Available in True High Gloss or Matte white finishes and made from ecologically friendly composite WETMAR BiO material, this tub is designed with lovers in mind. Experience the comfort of climbing into a warm bath with the one you love for an intimate evening of relaxation in this spacious freestanding bathtub.
Spend a night in with your partner, treat yourself to the simple pleasure or a warm bath, and remember: you can't spell "love" without OVE. VariationsModelWETMAR BiO Finish
Drain Overflow Trim Finish
- White Matte (#MA)
- White True High Gloss (#GA)
- Brushed Nickel Drain - No Trim Overflow (#BNNT)
- Brushed Nickel Drain and Overflow (#BN)
- Matte Black Drain - No Trim Overflow (#MBNT)
- Matte Black Drain and Overflow (#MB)
- Polished Chrome Drain - No Trim Overflow (#PCNT)
- Polished Chrome Drain and Overflow (#PC)
- Satin Brass Drain - No Trim Overflow (#SBNT)
- Satin Brass Drain and Overflow (#SB)
- Copper/Brass Connection - local code dependant (#COP)
- Standard ABS Connection
- Handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
- Integrated overflow
- Soft toe touch drain
- Plug & Bathe drain connection for quick install
- Oak bridge wenge shade included
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||70 gal / 319 l
||183 lbs / 83 kg
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.