Design: Pierre Bélanger and WETSTYLE Design Lab
Dip into relaxation; this elegant bathtub from WETSTYLE's Mood Collection is an opulent addition to any washroom. Designed with dual inclined backs, one in a sitting position ideal for reading while you are embraced in the warmth of the tub, and the other in a lounge style designed for you to sink into as you experience unprecedented comfort.
The BMD 01 Mood Bathtub is handcrafted from luxurious, ecologically friendly WETMAR BiO materiel creating a thermos-insulating, robust, non-slip shell for you to relax in.
Discover WETSTYLE's luxurious Mood Collection today. VariationsModelWETMAR BiO Finish
Drain Overflow Trim Finish
- White Matte (#MA)
- White True High Gloss (#GA)
- Brushed Nickel Drain - No Trim Overflow (#BNNT)
- Brushed Nickel Drain and Overflow (#BN)
- Matte Black Drain - No Trim Overflow (#MBNT)
- Matte Black Drain and Overflow (#MB)
- Polished Chrome Drain - No Trim Overflow (#PCNT)
- Polished Chrome Drain and Overflow (#PC)
- Satin Brass Drain - No Trim Overflow (#SBNT)
- Satin Brass Drain and Overflow (#SB)
- White Drain - No Trim Overflow (#WHNT)
- White Drain and Polished Chrome Overflow (#WHPC)
- Copper/Brass Connection - local code dependant (#COP)
- Standard ABS Connection
- Handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
- Two back rest inclines: seated and reclined
- Integrated overflow
- Soft toe touch drain
- Plug & Bathe drain connection for quick install
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||66 gal / 301 l
||311 lbs / 141 kg
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.