Design: Wetstyle Design Lab
Vintage design aesthetics merge with modern architectural trends, creating a unique freestanding tub from WETSTYLE's Cloud Collection of comfortable bathroom fixtures. A glistening white True High Gloss or Matte white finish draws the eye to this minimalist standard size bathtub.
Made from ecologically friendly WETMAR BiO material, the BCLB01 tub draws the eye with its lipped edges and sleek curves, a traditional design with an artistic twist. This tub is favoured by interior and residential property designers alike for its functionality, comfort, and beauty.
Humanity has drawn comfort from the sky, the stars, the sun and the moon since its inception - now experience the comfort of the Cloud VariationsModelWETMAR BiO Finish
Drain Overflow Trim Finish
- White Matte (#MA)
- White True High Gloss (#GA)
- Brushed Nickel Drain - No Trim Overflow (#BNNT)
- Brushed Nickel Drain and Overflow (#BN)
- Matte Black Drain - No Trim Overflow (#MBNT)
- Matte Black Drain and Overflow (#MB)
- Polished Chrome Drain - No Trim Overflow (#PCNT)
- Polished Chrome Drain and Overflow (#PC)
- Satin Brass Drain - No Trim Overflow (#SBNT)
- Satin Brass Drain and Overflow (#SB)
- Copper/Brass Connection - local code dependant (#COP)
- Standard ABS Connection
- Handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
- Two back rest inclines: seated and reclined
- Integrated overflow
- Soft toe touch drain
- Plug & Bathe drain connection for quick install
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||66 gal / 301 l
||133 lbs / 60 kg
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.