Design: Wetstyle Design Lab
WETSTYLE is proud to present The Cloud Collection; elegantly designed freestanding tubs created with an intent to maximize comfort. Featuring a flared shape inspired by vintage bathroom fixtures, the BCL 01 tub incorporates modern design trends into its classical frame to create a standard sized bathtub for the modern home.
This tub is made from high end WETMAR BiO material in a shimmering white finish, making it resemble a cloud in more than name. A favourite of contemporary interior designers, this tub is versatile enough in its design to fit comfortable in any bathroom.
As comfortable as looking out the window as gentle rain washes away the old to make room for the new - experience the comfort of lying in a Cloud. VariationsModelWETMAR BiO Finish
Drain Overflow Trim Finish
- White Matte (#MA)
- White True High Gloss (#GA)
- Brushed Nickel Drain - No Trim Overflow (#BNNT)
- Brushed Nickel Drain and Overflow (#BN)
- Matte Black Drain - No Trim Overflow (#MBNT)
- Matte Black Drain and Overflow (#MB)
- Polished Chrome Drain - No Trim Overflow (#PCNT)
- Polished Chrome Drain and Overflow (#PC)
- Satin Brass Drain - No Trim Overflow (#SBNT)
- Satin Brass Drain and Overflow (#SB)
- Copper/Brass Connection - local code dependant (#COP)
- Standard ABS Connection
- Handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
- Two back rest inclines: seated and reclined
- Integrated overflow
- Soft toe touch drain
- Plug & Bathe drain connection for quick install
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||66 gal / 301 l
||133 lbs / 60 kg
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.