Design: Wetstyle Design Lab
From the CUBE collection, this bathtub features four finished sides in either True High Gloss or Matte white finishes. Featuring a design inspired by the beauty of geometry, the BC 10 tub is created with relaxation in mind, a more compact version of the BC 01 tub. Dip into the soothing waters with your favourite book and recline into this luxurious tub.
Designed to comfortably fit one person, this bathtub is made from ecologically friendly composite WETMAR BiO material. A favourite of architects and residential property developers alike, this versatile tub is stylish and can be installed as a freestanding fixture, or can be aligned by one, two or three walls in an alcove shape.
CUBE is the ultimate in relaxation - let the warm water embrace you. VariationsModel
WETMAR BiO Finish
- BC1001 - Freestanding
- BC1002 - Back Wall
- BC1004 - Left and Back Walls
- BC1005 - Right and Back Walls
- BC1006 - Three Wall Alcove
Drain Overflow Trim Finish
- White Matte (#MA)
- White True High Gloss (#GA)
- Brushed Nickel Drain - No Trim Overflow (#BNNT)
- Brushed Nickel Drain and Overflow (#BN)
- Matte Black Drain - No Trim Overflow (#MBNT)
- Matte Black Drain and Overflow (#MB)
- Polished Chrome Drain - No Trim Overflow (#PCNT)
- Polished Chrome Drain and Overflow (#PC)
- Satin Brass Drain - No Trim Overflow (#SBNT)
- Satin Brass Drain and Overflow (#SB)
- Copper/Brass Connection - local code dependant (#COP)
- Standard ABS Connection
- Handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
- Integrated overflow
- Soft toe touch drain
- Plug & Bathe drain connection for quick install
- Wood bridge in Wenge shade included
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||68 gal / 310 l
||265 lbs / 120 kg
|OPTIONAL WHITE TRAP ACCESS
||(for deck-mounted faucet installation) is available on freestanding model by special order.
|IMPORTANT - BATHTUB INSTALLATION SUPPLIES:
||A 1/4" tile flange will be supplied to comply with the requested position. Installed at the factory to prevent water leakage, this must be placed directly on the partition framing prior to the installation of drywall.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.