Design: Wetstyle Design Lab
From the CUBE collection, this large tub features slender edges and straight lines, a testament to the beauty of geometry and its value for both aesthetic and physical pleasure. This spacious tub is well suited to hold two people, with backrests that maximize comfort without forgoing design sensibilities and a wooden base that adds a timeless look to this contemporary tub.
Made from ecologically friendly WETMAR BiO composite material and available in True High Gloss or Matte white finishes, this large bathtub is a favourite among residential architects and residential property developers alike for its versatile design and comfortable tub dimensions.
Dim the lights, draw the bath, and climb into the warm water with your partner for a romantic evening you will never forget- experience the ultimate comfort of the CUBE. VariationsModelWETMAR BiO Finish
Drain Overflow Trim Finish
- White Matte (#MA)
- White True High Gloss (#GA)
- Brushed Nickel Drain - No Trim Overflow (#BNNT)
- Brushed Nickel Drain and Overflow (#BN)
- Matte Black Drain - No Trim Overflow (#MBNT)
- Matte Black Drain and Overflow (#MB)
- Polished Chrome Drain - No Trim Overflow (#PCNT)
- Polished Chrome Drain and Overflow (#PC)
- Satin Brass Drain - No Trim Overflow (#SBNT)
- Satin Brass Drain and Overflow (#SB)
- Copper/Brass Connection - local code dependant (#COP)
- Standard ABS Connection
- Matte Lacquer Black (#29)
- Matte Lacquer Stone Harbour Grey (#28)
- Matte Lacquer White (#21)
- Oak Black (#31)
- Oak Coffee Bean (#37)
- Oak Natural (#1)
- Oak Smoked (#38)
- Oak Stone Harbour Grey (#36)
- Oak Wenge (#2)
- Oak White (#5)
- Premium Mozambique (#82)
- Premium Torrified Eucalyptus (#81)
- Walnut Chocolate (#16)
- Walnut Natural (#11)
- Walnut Natural No Calico (#12)
- Handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
- Wood plinth offered in various Oak, Walnut, Premium or matte lacquer finishes
- Integrated overflow
- Soft toe touch drain
- Plug & Bathe drain connection for quick install
- Wood bridge in Wenge shade included
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||86 gal / 391 l
||212 lbs / 96 kg
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.