Design: Wetstyle Design Lab
This freestanding tub from the CUBE collection is the ultimate example of luxury design pairing with functional bathroom fixtures to create artfully crafted bathtubs that are as pleasing to look at as they are to climb into.
Designed to accommodate two people comfortably, this large tub has two backrests allowing you to climb into the warm water and relax with your partner. Made from ecologically friendly WETMAR BiO composite material and featuring a unique drop-in design, this bathtub is available in a True High Gloss or Matte white finish.
Put your favourite album on, dim the lights, and invite your lover into the comfort of the warm water - experience the luxury of the CUBE VariationsModel
WETMAR BiO Finish
- BC0501 - Drop-in
- BC0502 - Drop-in - Back Wall
- BC0504 - Drop-in - Left and Back Walls
- BC0505 - Drop-in - Right and Back Walls
- BC0506 - Drop-in - Three Wall Alcove
Drain Overflow Trim Finish
- White Matte (#MA)
- White True High Gloss (#GA)
- Brushed Nickel Drain - No Trim Overflow (#BNNT)
- Brushed Nickel Drain and Overflow (#BN)
- Matte Black Drain - No Trim Overflow (#MBNT)
- Matte Black Drain and Overflow (#MB)
- Polished Chrome Drain - No Trim Overflow (#PCNT)
- Polished Chrome Drain and Overflow (#PC)
- Satin Brass Drain - No Trim Overflow (#SBNT)
- Satin Brass Drain and Overflow (#SB)
- Copper/Brass Connection - local code dependant (#COP)
- Standard ABS Connection
- Handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
- Integrated overflow
- Soft toe touch drain
- Plug & Bathe drain connection for quick install
- Wood bridge in Wenge shade included
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||82 gal / 373 l
||221 lbs / 100 kg
|IMPORTANT - BATHTUB INSTALLATION SUPPLIES:
||A 1/4" tile flange will be supplied to comply with the requested position. Installed at the factory to prevent water leakage, this must be placed directly on the partition framing prior to the installation of drywall.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.