Design: Wetstyle Design Lab
From the CUBE collection, this large bathtub features a versatile design which accommodates it's placement into the majority of bathrooms. This two person tub features the same internal dimensions as our BC 02 tub, with more compact outer edges to allow placement in compact spaces.
Made from our ecologically friendly composite WETMAR BiO material, this tub comes in a True High Gloss or Matte white finish, with a bathroom caddy included to maximize comfort. Enjoy the luxury of bathing with the one you love; this tub is spacious and designed to accommodate two bodies at once.
Light a candle, dim the lights, and dip into the warm water; experience the luxury of the CUBE. VariationsModel
WETMAR BiO Finish
- BC0302 - Back Wall
- BC0304 - Left and Back Walls
- BC0305 - Right and Back Walls
- BC0306 - Three Wall Alcove
Drain Overflow Trim Finish
- White Matte (#MA)
- White True High Gloss (#GA)
- Brushed Nickel Drain - No Trim Overflow (#BNNT)
- Brushed Nickel Drain and Overflow (#BN)
- Matte Black Drain - No Trim Overflow (#MBNT)
- Matte Black Drain and Overflow (#MB)
- Polished Chrome Drain - No Trim Overflow (#PCNT)
- Polished Chrome Drain and Overflow (#PC)
- Satin Brass Drain - No Trim Overflow (#SBNT)
- Satin Brass Drain and Overflow (#SB)
- Copper/Brass Connection - local code dependant (#COP)
- Standard ABS Connection
- Handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
- Integrated overflow
- Soft toe touch drain
- Plug & Bathe drain connection for quick install
- Wood bridge in Wenge shade included
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||82 gal / 373 l
||265 lbs / 120 kg
|IMPORTANT - BATHTUB INSTALLATION SUPPLIES:
||A 1/4" tile flange will be supplied to comply with the requested position. Installed at the factory to prevent water leakage, this must be placed directly on the partition framing prior to the installation of drywall.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.