Design: Wetstyle Design Lab
The beauty of geometry is one that is often taken for granted; embrace the aesthetic simplicity of rectangular shapes with this immaculately designed freestanding bathtub from WETSTYLE'S CUBE collection.
Made from ecologically friendly WETMAR BiO material, and available in a True High Gloss or Matte white finish, this large tub is built to accommodate two people comfortably, with a back rest on each side of the tub and plenty of leg room. A luxurious tub designed to maximize comfort, intimacy, and style, the CUBE collection is timeless in its design yet modern in its luxuries.
Light some candles, draw the bath, and dip in with a loved one- an intimate evening awaits in the CUBE. VariationsModel
WETMAR BiO Finish
- BC0101 - Freestanding
- BC0102 - Back Wall
- BC0104 - Left and Back Walls
- BC0105 - Right and Back Walls
- BC0106 - Three Wall Alcove
Drain Overflow Trim Finish
- White Matte (#MA)
- White True High Gloss (#GA)
- Brushed Nickel Drain - No Trim Overflow (#BNNT)
- Brushed Nickel Drain and Overflow (#BN)
- Matte Black Drain - No Trim Overflow (#MBNT)
- Matte Black Drain and Overflow (#MB)
- Polished Chrome Drain - No Trim Overflow (#PCNT)
- Polished Chrome Drain and Overflow (#PC)
- Satin Brass Drain - No Trim Overflow (#SBNT)
- Satin Brass Drain and Overflow (#SB)
- Copper/Brass Connection - local code dependant (#COP)
- Standard ABS Connection
- Handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
- Integrated overflow
- Soft toe touch drain
- Plug & Bathe drain connection for quick install
- Wood bridge in Wenge shade included
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||82 gal / 373 l
||309 lbs / 140 kg
|OPTIONAL WHITE TRAP ACCESS
||(for deck-mounted faucet installation) is available on freestanding model by special order.
|IMPORTANT - BATHTUB INSTALLATION SUPPLIES:
||A 1/4" tile flange will be supplied to comply with the requested position. Installed at the factory to prevent water leakage, this must be placed directly on the partition framing prior to the installation of drywall.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.