Caribbean Bronze - CB
Gloss Black - GB
Satin Gold - SG
Polished Copper - PC
Antique Bronze - ABZ
Unlacquered Polished Brass - UPB
Distressed Antique Brass - DAB
Black Nickel - BLN
Weathered Copper - WC
Stainless Steel - SS
Polished Gold - PG
Chocolate Bronze - CB
Antique Brass - AB
Distressed American Bronze - DAMB
Distressed Antique Copper - DAC
Tuscan Brass - TB
Graphite - GR
Distressed Antique Pewter - AP
Rose - RS
Matte Black - MB
Waterstone Classic Bronze Faucet Finish
Satin Nickel - SN
Black Oil Rubbed Bronze - ORB
Antique Pewter - AP
Satin Chrome - SC
American Bronze - AMB
Weathered Brass - WB
Polished Brass - PB
Antique Copper - AC
Polished Nickel - PN
Venetian Bronze - VB
Satin Brass - SB
- Smaller, food prep version of the standard reach PLP Pulldown.
- Modern diamond knurling gives industrial look.
- Thin, sleek faucet body design is perfect for modern kitchens.
- "Positive Lock Pulldown" design locks sprayer in place when not in use.
- Spout has 7-5/8" reach and can swivel 360 degrees.
- Toggle handle spray head pulls out 18" from spout.
- Counterbalanced weight on spray hose allows smooth pull out and prevents snap back.
- Sprayer instantly diverts water from aerated stream to wide spray when handle is held.
- Spray swivel design is fully insulated against heat.
- Innovative wave spring handle tension system prevents sagging and requires no adjustment.
- Single handle can mount in front, right or left hand positions.
- When mounted on side, handle can adjust 22.5 degrees for backsplash clearance.
- 25mm hot/cold ceramic disk valve cartridge.
- 1.75 gpm maximum flow rate with aerated tip.
- Resistant to reverse osmosis water.
- Made from eco-friendly solid brass or 316 stainless steel.
- 20" reinforced braided connection hoses with 3/8" compression fitting.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.