So what's a Gantry Pulldown Faucet" That's what your friends will ask when they see this amazing centerpiece of your kitchen. How do you explain it when there is nothing else out there like it" It is unique in both design and functionality. The Waterstone Gantry Pulldown's patented design was modeled after the massive size and strength of Gantry cranes in U.S. harbors and ship yards. Gantry cranes do the heavy lifting when it comes to unloading cargo from ships. The faucet's pre-rinse spray arm is spring loaded and has a range of motion to reach every corner of your sink. The 360 degree straight swivel spout does the job too. Single handle can be mounted with handle in front, right or left hand positions. The contemporary Gantry Pulldown's modern sleek design will definitely get them talking. Handle adjusts 22.5 degrees either direction for clearance from backsplash. Resistant to reverse osmosis water. Lifetime functional warranty and Made in the USA.
Specified model meets or exceeds the following Codes & Standards: FINISHES
Caribbean Bronze - CB
Gloss Black - GB
Satin Gold - SG
Polished Copper - PC
Antique Bronze - ABZ
Unlacquered Polished Brass - UPB
Distressed Antique Brass - DAB
Black Nickel - BLN
Weathered Copper - WC
Stainless Steel - SS
Polished Gold - PG
Chocolate Bronze - CB
Antique Brass - AB
Distressed American Bronze - DAMB
Distressed Antique Copper - DAC
Tuscan Brass - TB
Graphite - GR
Distressed Antique Pewter - AP
Rose - RS
Matte Black - MB
Waterstone Classic Bronze Faucet Finish
Satin Nickel - SN
Black Oil Rubbed Bronze - ORB
Antique Pewter - AP
Satin Chrome - SC
American Bronze - AMB
Weathered Brass - WB
Polished Brass - PB
Antique Copper - AC
Polished Nickel - PN
Venetian Bronze - VB
Satin Brass - SB
- Inspired by the heavy lifting Gantry cranes of US harbors.
- Innovative, patent protected faucet design.
- Spray arm spring technology gives the sprayer an easy, smooth pull.
- Straight spout has 7-5/8" reach and can swivel 360 degrees.
- Spray arm extends and pivots to reach all areas of sink.
- Lever handle sprayer instantly diverts water from aerated stream to wide spray when handle is held.
- Spray swivel design is fully insulated against heat.
- 1.75 gpm maximum flow rate with aerated tip.
- Handle ring can be adjusted to preferred push/pull tension and prevents sag.
- When installing, handle can mount in front, right or left hand positions.
- When mounted on side, handle can adjust 22.5 degrees for backsplash clearance.
- Hot/cold ceramic disk valve cartridge.
- Resistant to reverse osmosis water.
- Made from eco-friendly solid brass or 316 stainless steel.
- Reinforced braided connection hoses.
- Includes reversible or removable hot/cold indicator ring.
- Lifetime functional warranty.
- Made in the USA.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.