The Persuade collection captures the essence of modernity in subtle curves and clean lines. With its sleek symmetry, this two-piece Persuade Circ toilet adds style to the bathroom without sacrificing water savings. The two-button flush offers the choice of 1.0 or 1.6 gallons per flush. The high-efficiency 1.0-gallon flush setting reduces water use by more than 30 percent over the 1.6-gallon mode, which adds up to potential water savings of more than 4,000 gallons per toilet, per year. The skirted trapway installs to the floor flange and attaches to the toilet, eliminating the need to drill holes while offering the same secure installation as non-skirted toilets.
- Two-piece toilet.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- Top-mount two-button flush offers a choice of 1.0 or 1.6 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Skirted trapway simplifies cleaning.
- Seat not included.
- Combination consists of the K-4326 bowl and the K-7312 tank.
- Coordinates with other products in the Persuade collection.
- Dual-flush technology allows you to choose between a full- or partial-flush.
- Standard 12-inch rough-in.
- Patented ReadyLock installation system is a simple solution for skirted toilets that saves time, hassle, and eliminates the need to drill into the floor for a standard 12-inch rough-in.
- Water Conservation & Rebates
- WaterSense® toilets meet strict EPA flushing guidelines, including using at least 20 percent less water than 1.6-gallon toilets.
- Eligible for consumer rebates in some municipalities.
- This product can help a building earn Water Efficiency points in the LEED® Green Building Rating System.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.