The Corbelle two-piece toilet delivers powerful, clean swirl-style flushing in a sleek skirted design. Kohler's most complete flush ever, Revolution 360 swirl flushing technology keeps your bowl cleaner longer than a conventional flush. Installation is easy with the ReadyLock system: the skirted trapway installs to the floor flange and attaches to the toilet, eliminating the need to drill holes while offering the same secure installation as non-skirted toilets. This WaterSense®-labeled high-efficiency toilet brings you annual water savings.
- Two-piece toilet.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Skirted trapway simplifies cleaning.
- Revolution 360 swirl flushing technology generates a forceful swirling motion to keep the bowl cleaner, longer.
- Comfort Height feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Standard left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever included.
- 2-1/8-inch fully glazed trapway.
- Patented ReadyLock installation system is a simple solution for skirted toilets that saves time, hassle, and eliminates the need to drill into the floor for a standard 12-inch rough-in.
- CleanCoat technology inhibits the growth of water scale and mineral stains for improved ease of cleaning.
- Combination consists of the K-4144 bowl and K-4143 tank.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- AquaPiston® canister allows water to flow out of the tank from all sides (360 degrees), increasing the power and effectiveness of the flush.
- Flush valve's 3:2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance.
- Durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3-inch flapper, for leak-free performance.
- Light-touch canister flush requires a lower actuation force than a flapper.
- Standard 12-inch rough-in.
- 10-inch and 14-inch rough-in kits are also available.
- Seat and supply line not included.
- ReadyLock installation system offers easy, intuitive installation with no need to drill holes in floor for standard 12-inch rough-ins.
- Water Conservation & Rebates
- Eligible for consumer rebates in some municipalities.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.