Barrington Pressure Lite 1.0 gpf toilets are perfect for those customers aggressively seeking the benefits of water conservation, this new toilet qualifies for water rebate programs and contributes to LEED credits. An optimized 1.0-gallon flush setting reduces water consumption by more than 37% over 1.6-gallon toilets.
- Vitreous china.
- Elongated bowl.
- Equipped with Sloan FLUSHMATE®- Sloan® Valve Company.
- Polished chrome trip lever.
- Rear outlet.
- 12" (305 mm) x 10" (254 mm) water area.
- 4" (102 mm) rough-in.
- Less seat and supply.
- 1.0 gpf (3.8 lpf).
- 31-1/2" (800 mm) x 21-1/4" (540 mm) x 29-1/4" (743 mm).
- 28-3/4"L x 21-1/4"W x 29-1/4"H
- Pressure Lite flushing system
- Two-piece toilet
- Elongated, rear-outlet bowl
- Meets strict flushing performance guidelines established by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) WaterSense program
- This product can help a building earn Water Efficiency points in the LEED Green Building Rating System . See specification sheet for water use data.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.