This San Raphael Comfort Height 1.0 gpf toilet provides the most efficient and powerful flush available in a one-piece toilet. Available in a variety of highly desired colors, this San Raphael toilet is a perfect fit for hospitality or residential applications.
- Vitreous china.
- Elongated bowl.
- Comfort Height® elongated bowl.
- One-piece toilets integrate the tank and bowl into a seamless, easy-to-clean design.
- Includes seat and cover.
- Equipped with Sloan FLUSHMATE® Pressure Vessel.
- 1.0 gpf (3.8 lpf).
- 9" (229 mm) x 7" (178 mm) water area.
- 30" (762 mm) x 19-1/2" (495 mm) x 21-1/2" (546 mm).
- Standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
- Notice to California Customers
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 30" L x 19-1/2" W x 21-1/2" H
- Elongated bowl
- 12" rough-in
- Pressure Lite flushing technology
- Includes Polished Chrome trip lever and K-4650 Lustra Open Front seat for commercial applications. Less supply.
- Meets strict flushing performance guidelines established by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) WaterSense program
- WaterSense labeled toilets use at least 20% less water than standard 1.6-gallon toilets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.