Highline Pressure Lite 1.0 gpf toilets are perfect for those customers aggressively seeking the benefits of water conservation. This toilet qualifies for water rebate programs and contributes to LEED credits. An optimized 1.0-gallon flush setting reduces water consumption by more than 30% over 1.6-gallon toilets, offering a water savings of more than 5,000 gallons of water per toilet, per year.
- Vitreous china.
- Elongated bowl.
- Equipped with Sloan FLUSHMATE® - Sloan® Valve Company.
- Polished chrome trip lever.
- 1.0 gpf (3.8 lpf).
- 2-1/4" (57 mm) fully-glazed trapway.
- 11-1/2" (292 mm) x 9-1/2" (241 mm) water area.
- 30-1/8" (765 mm) x 21-1/4" (540 mm) x 31-1/4" (794 mm).
- Seat and supply line sold separately.
- Standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
- 30-1/8" x 21-1/4" x 31-1/4"
- Pressure Assist flushing system
- Two-piece toilet
- Elongated bowl
- Includes trip lever, less seat and supply
- Meets strict flushing performance guidelines established by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) WaterSense program
- WaterSense labeled toilets use at least 20% less water than standard 1.6-gallon toilets
- Pressure Lite toilets that utilize either a 1.4 or 1.1 gallon flush save 2,000-5,000 gallons of water per year
- Advanced noise-mapping and frequency analysis ensure quiet performance
- Large 10" x 12" water surface helps keep bowl clean and reduces odors
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.