Pressure Lite toilets raise the bar for exceptional bulk flushing performance. This Highline Pressure Lite elongated toilet with left-hand trip lever and 1.6-gallon flush offers complementary style for any bathroom or powder room.
- Vitreous china.
- Elongated bowl.
- Equipped with Sloan FLUSHMATE®- Sloan® Valve Company.
- Polished chrome trip lever.
- Less seat and supply.
- 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
- 1.6 gpf (6.0 lpf).
- 2-1/4" (57 mm) glazed trapway.
- 12" (305 mm) x 10" (254 mm) water area.
- 30-1/8" (765 mm) x 21-1/4" (540 mm) x 31-1/4" (794 mm).
- Note: This product cannot be shipped to California, Colorado and Texas.
- 30-1/8"L x 21-1/4"W x 31-1/4"H
- Pressure Assist flushing system
- Elongated bowl
- 12" rough in
- Includes trip lever, less seat and supply
- Pressure Lite toilets that utilize 1.6-gallon per flush
- Advanced noise-mapping and frequency analysis ensure quiet performance
- Large 10" x 12" water surface helps keep bowl clean and reduces odors
- Pressure Assist Technology uses compressed air within the reservoir to deliver robust flushing power
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.