With their graceful curved lines and classical silhouettes, Finial Traditional faucets match an assortment of bathroom styles. This Finial bath sink faucet trim features a high-arch spout with an aerator to help conserve water and reduce splash. Equipped with easy-to-install and leak-free UltraGlide valves, this faucet will be a long-lasting addition to your bath or powder room.
- Two lever handles allow for both volume and temperature control.
- Includes metal pop-up drain with 1-1/4" tailpiece
- 1.2 gal/min (4.5 l/min) maximum flow rate [max at 60 psi (4.14 bar)].
- 5 (127 mm) high-arch spout reach.
- KOHLER ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards for a lifetime of durable performance
- Handles pre-assembled on KOHLER Ultraglide Ceramic Disc Valves to simplify installation
- Coordinates with Finial Traditional faucets, accessories, and showering components to complete your bathroom.
- Premium Metal Construction
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.
- For 8 (203 mm) or 16 (406 mm) centers.
- Two-handle widespread lavatory faucet for 8" - 16" centers
- KOHLER ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards two times for a lifetime of durable performance
- Solid brass construction for durability and reliability
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards two times
- Handles pre-assembled on valves to simplify installation
- Low-flow aerator option available (please see latest price book)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.