Distinguished by an elegant silhouette, this Bellera® pull-down faucet brings professional-level style and performance into home kitchens. The high-arch spout with an industrial-inspired spring coil design swivels 360 degrees for a complete field of reach. A three-function sprayhead with touch control pulls down into the sink for powerful cleaning with Sweep® spray, or out of the sink to fill pots and pitchers quickly with Boost function.
- Professional-style faucet with an easy-to-clean coated hose and removable coil.
- Three-function pull-down sprayhead with touch control allows you to switch between aerated stream, Sweep® spray and Boost technology.
- Sweep® spray creates a wide, forceful blade of water for superior cleaning.
- Boost technology increases the flow rate by 30% with the press of a button.
- DockNetik® magnetic docking arm securely locks the sprayhead into place.
- MasterClean sprayface features an easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral buildup.
- Single lever handle makes adjusting water temperature easy.
- Temperature memory allows faucet to be turned on and off at the temperature set during prior usage.
- Ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards, ensuring durable performance for life.
- 1.5 gpm (gallons per minute) maximum flow rate at 60 psi.
- Premium metal construction.
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.
- Single-hole or three-hole installation (escutcheon plate included).
- Flexible supply lines simplify installation.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.