This Devonshire single-function showerhead brings innovation to your bathroom with Katalyst, a cutting-edge technology that intensifies the flow of water for a completely indulgent showering experience. With a new nozzle pattern, internal waterway design, and air-induction system, this technology maximizes every water drop and creates a richer, more intense flow of water that heightens the shower's sensory experience. By infusing two liters of air per minute, Katalyst delivers a powerful, voluptuous spray that clings to the body with larger, fuller water drops.
- Katalyst Spray Technology with air induction ball joint.
- Single-function showerhead with 5-15/16" (151 mm) diameter sprayface.
- Optimized sprayface for maximum performance.
- MasterClean® spray nozzles to prohibit mineral build-up for easy cleaning.
- 2.5 gpm (9.5 lpm) maximum flow rate.
- Note: This product cannot be shipped to California and Colorado.
- 1/2" - 14 NPT connection.
- Katalyst® air-induction technology maximizes the air/water mix for a powerful, even flow.
- Optimized sprayface with 66 nozzles delivers a more focused coverage of large water droplets.
- Minimizes wasteful overspray and increases cleaning and hair-rinsing performance.
- MasterClean sprayface with translucent nozzles is easy to clean.
- 2.5 gpm (gallons per minute) flow rate.
- 1/2-inch NPT connection.
- Coordinates with Devonshire faucets and accessories.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.