New for 2016, 47 1/4" FULL floating vanity features a unique 45 degree join on the two lower angles. Internally, the slim inner drawer and larger bottom drawer provide ample opportunity for bathroom storage. Drawer organization is included for upper and lower drawers.
The vanity frame is available in Natural Oak or White Matte lacquer finish. The vanity drawer front is available in a Vintage Oak finish as standard, which beautifully showcases the knotty characteristics of oak. Vanity drawer front available in a Distressed Oak finish by special request. Coordinating blu stone vanity top sink available in 1/2" or 4" thickness.
Coordinates with 45° series 1200 framed mirror .
- wall-mount vanity with deep drawer & slim drawer insert
- 47 1/4" W x 19" H x 20" D
- unique 45 degree join on the two lower angles
- drawer organization included: protective mats, dividers, 2 storage compartments , 4 cosmetic holders , 1 storage bin set + 1 tissue box
- slim inner drawer designed for plumbing clearance
- recessed integral finger pull channel, with Hettich soft-close system
- solid rust-free painted powder frame construction & drawer runners
- vanity frame available in a Natural Oak or White Matte lacquer finish
- drawer front is Vintage Oak as standard; Distressed Oak finish available (Tier B)
- made of Idroleb ecological panel using recycled wood, with the lowest formaldehyde emissions in the world. Also ensures defence against humidity
- coordinates with series 1200 blu stone vanity top
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.