Inspired by its meaning place of peace , the amanpuri 2 architectural bathtub was designed to creatively maximize space in the modern bathroom environment with recessed modular shelving units to store & display books, soaps & other bathing luxuries.
The deep soaking, 79" tub is made of blu stone , Blu Bathworks® signature eco-friendly stone material, which is crafted primarily from quartzite. The water repellant non-VOC shelving units are European oak, available in a choice of Hard Surface Technology (HST) finishes, textured European oak stained wood or white matte lacquer finish.
Two coordinating Italian-crafted furniture collections are available to complete the ensemble:
- 51 collection
- Limited Edition collection
- seamless one-piece blu stone bathtub with integral slot overflow & polished chrome drain
- 79" L x 37 3/4" W x 21 1/2" H
- deep soaking tub with capacity of 85G (320L)
- left-hand drain installation
- right-hand drain installation available (BT6200R: Tier 1 item)
- extended front & side deck area, suitable for deck-mount faucet installation with optional cover to stylishly conceal plumbing
- alcove installation requires separate tile flange (recommend TF.BTSB tile flange, sold separately)
- recommend BTWaste.RN island tub drain for easy installation of freestanding bathtubs
- double-sided modular recessed shelving in choice of Hard Surface Technology (HST), textured European oak stained wood or white matte lacquer finish
- coordinating wall-mount vanities , mirrors , mirror medicine cabinets & wall cabinets available
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.