The Gelcoat Premium Series 30x60-inch Walk-In Bathtub features a Combination Air Spa and Whirlpool Massage to make your bath time a therapeutic experience. The multi-colored Chromatherapy light system creates additional ambiance and promotes healing. This walk-in tub fits in a standard-size bath space and offers the latest safety features to lower the risk of injury.
Features the Air Spa System with 26 air jets that deliver advanced water-based therapy and provide an invigorating massage Features the Chromatherapy Light system and the Whirlpool Massage System with 13 water jets, an in-line heater, a legs-only massage The Ozone Self-Cleaning Sanitation System helps keep the bathtub running clean and efficient Built-in door allows you to easily get in and out of the bathtub Equipped with our patented Quick Drain® that rapidly pumps water out of the bathtub in 2 minutes Constructed of durable, hi-gloss Gelcoat with easy-touch push button controls, includes a neck rest, and a color matched drain, overflow and safety grab bar Built-in chair allows you to sit comfortably in the bathtub as you bathe A built-in safety grab bar and textured bath floor lowers your risk of falling and gives you peace of mind as you bathe Door and drain on Right side of the tub
- Features the Whirlpool Massage system with 13 water jets, an in-line heater, a Legs-Only Massage for a soothing and invigorating therapeutic bathing experience; the Ozone Self-Cleaning Sanitation System helps keep your system running clean and efficient
- Features the Air Spa system with 26 air jets delivering advanced water-based therapy the variable speed heated blower delivers thousands of bubbles that gently encourage circulation - the auto-purge cycle helps keep the system running clean and efficient
- Multi-colored Chromatherapy light system positioned at the bottom of the bath creates a peaceful bathing experience
- The full-sized, watertight door is contoured and has a low threshold that allows ease of entry and has a lifetime warranty on the door seal, a 10 year warranty on the tub shell and a 5 year warranty on all other components
- Equipped with our patented Quick Drain®, requires no additional plumbing, and once activated it rapidly pumps the water out from within the tub in less than 2 minutes-making it safe to open the door and exit the tub
- Constructed of durable, hi-gloss Gelcoat with easy-touch push button controls, includes a neck rest, and a color matched drain, overflow and safety grab bar
- The chair height, built-in seat is contoured, allowing for more room to comfortably soak, ease of sitting/standing
- A built-in safety grab bar and textured bath floor increases your level of bathing independence and delivers peace of mind by giving you fewer opportunities to slip or lose your balance
- This tub is White in color and the faucet deck mount (faucet not included in this model), drain and door are positioned on the right hand side of the bath
- Available in White or Linen and in Left Hand or Right Hand Door/Drain Configuration - American Standard can help find the right walk-in tub or shower for you - simply call 1-866-423-0800 to speak to an expert
|Bath Therapy Type
|Fitting Handle Material
||Walk In Whirlpool/Air Bath
|Tub Water Capacity
||Lifetime Warranty on The Door Seal; 10 Years on The Tub Shell; 5 Years on Components
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.