The revolutionary design of the Townsend VorMax Right Height Elongated One-Piece Toilet blends style and functionality for an architecturally inspired piece with leading innovations. Featuring superior flushing technology, the VorMax siphon action flush powerfully rinses the bowl with every flush. Along with the CleanCurve® Rim and EverClean® Surface, your toilet will remain cleaner, longer. Designed to coordinate beautifully with the Townsend Collection, the Townsend VorMax Elongated toilet is the perfect addition to complete your contemporary bathroom.
- TRADE EXCLUSIVE
- POWERFUL FLUSH - Patented flush technology sends twice as much jetted water to the rim
- 12-INCH ROUGH-IN
- INDUSTRY-LEADING WARRANTY - Lifetime warranty of chinaware, 10 years on mechanical parts, and 1 year on seat
- WATER SENSE CERTIFIED - Uses 20 percent less water and performs as well as or better than regular toilets
- CHAIR-HEIGHT COMFORT - Measures 17" tall, including seat, for ease of use compared to standard height. Slight variation in height may occur based on the height of the seat used.
- ADA COMPLIANT - Meets Americans with Disabilities Act requirements for use and accessibility
- FINISHING TOUCH - Includes chrome-plated trip lever
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made from quality vitreous china for strength and reliability
- PART OF THE TOWNSEND COLLECTION - Coordinates with the Townsend Suite for a complete look
|Toilet Seat Front Type
||10 Year Limited Warranty
|Flush Valve Size
|Toilet Bowl Height with Seat
|Toilet Seat Front Type
||Toilet Seat Included
|Toilet Trapway Diameter
|No. of Flush Valves
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.